Sunday, November 8, 2009

not-so-weekly. whatever.

Various Papercrafts - Little progress beyond pieces cut out. I think i left the pieces out on the cardboard one night and Sluggo got under my bed and kicked them around...
Snorlax Cosplay - No progress.
Making/purchasing a simple corset - Pattern cut out; fabric, some notions purchased; labor paid for in full.
Katt's Amazing Dance Mat - Stalled until I can figure out the wiring of that damn mat
Homemade xbox to usb adapter - Pieces have been found after about two weeks being lost. Will be soddered next time I can get my hands on a gun.
Leviathan's Flash Dress Up Game for Maya and Jenna - Drafts of line art of the front of like 2 outfits  have been stored in a .psd file.
Zombies in the School: A Java-based vis novel Yaoi game by Leviathan - May switch plans to C#.
Male Kaftan - Pattern laid out, mostly drafted.
Entering writing contests - Haven't entered anything lately; Reflections didn't go over as well as I'd hoped. I slid by with an "honorable mention," which means "4th place but you didn't place so haha sucks."
Applying to Colleges - Only Tulane is absolutely done. Agnes Scott's counselor rec is done. Waiting on teacher rec to send the whole package.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home