Sunday, October 18, 2009

*Ahem*
This blog is not for anyone to read. Ever. It's more like a diary, documenting my insanity, available for posterity. One of these days, I'll compile everything I've learned and post it on a freewebs or something. My goal is to create. I like using my hands to make things, but I've never been into traditional art mediums or anything like that. I like to create things I can use, or that I can be proud to say I have, things you can't learn to make in school. For example, here's a list of my current and future projects:

Various Papercrafts (This one needs its own separate post.)
Snorlax Cosplay
Making/purchasing a simple corset
Katt's Amazing Dance Mat
Homemade xbox to usb adapter
Leviathan's Flash Dress Up Game for Maya and Jenna
Zombies in the School: A Java-based vis novel Yaoi game by Leviathan
Male Kaftan
Entering writing contests (alllllways entering)
Applying to Colleges

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I hope for everything to go smoothly.
So here's the format I'm thinking of. Every Sunday (since I seem to have nothing better to do on Sundays), I'll post a list, probably like this one, of my status on each project. In addition to that, whenever a project updates or I take on/think up a new one, that'll have its own post describing the latest on that particular project. Again, don't read this blog. It's not for that. :< I'm trying to juggle senior year of high school, two extra classes, friends who are literally crazy and not in the hyperactive good way, and a "boyfriend" who may or may not even like me, not to mention a family of 6. So... I guess I should begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home